Brisbane City Council is planning to upgrade five bus stops in the Bracken Ridge Ward over the coming weeks as part of the Bus Stop Accessibility Improvement Program, to ensure residents can access travel options that meet their needs, regardless of age, ability or background.
Below are the locations that will be upgraded.
- Killare Street near Wickfield Street, Bracken Ridge
- Enbrook Street near Appledore Street, Bracken Ridge (stop #10617)
- Enbrook Street near Appledore Street, Bracken Ridge (stop #10618)
- Coriander Street near Kluver Street, Bald Hills
- Hoyland Street near Kluver Street, Bald Hills
Properties in close proximity to the above bus stops will receive notification prior to the works taking place.